Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home break-in:
SOUTH EL MONTE >> A man faces up to 35 years behind bars after a jury convicted him Thursday of two felony counts connected to a bizarre South El Monte burglary last year in which he allegedly broke into a house, claimed to be an FBI agent and ordered a woman to strip, officials said. A Los Angeles Superior Court jury in Pomona convicted Robert Andrew Rodriguez, 51, of South El Monte, of first-degree burglary with a person present and making criminal threats in connection with the unusual break-in , which unfolded on the evening of Dec. 14, 2015 in the 2300 block of Santa Anita Avenue , Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office spokeswoman Sarah Ardalani said.
Five weird ways our Victorian ancestors dealt with death and mourning:
Northumbria University fashion student Lee Joseph Peacock has been delving into the weird world of Victorian mourning. This is what he found… At a time when death was acknowledged more often than life, Victorians developed many different traditions around the practice of mourning.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
