21 March 2015 3:56 pm
Steve and Larson get lost in the freedom of counting down the top ten open world games.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
OS Metroid says
21 March 2015 at 3:58 pm
GTA V is fucking overrated, Skyrim’s world is better by far because shit
actually happens in it! Also where’s Farcry 4? ?
21 March 2015 at 4:36 pm
… wheres Just cause 2??
The Arkham Knight says
21 March 2015 at 5:18 pm
Where is Ride To Hell: Retribution? ?
Mackenzie Braden says
21 March 2015 at 6:04 pm
Why does everyone hate on Minecraft??
21 March 2015 at 6:16 pm
Of course minecraft will be in it…?
BattlefrontUpdates ? Star Wars Battlefront News says
21 March 2015 at 6:42 pm
Imagine when the new Star Wars open world game by Visceral Games is out…
I sure hope that it will be good enough to enter the top 10 list!?
21 March 2015 at 7:21 pm
Farcry – Fucking Awesome
Watch Dogs – Fucking Shit
Assassins Creed – Fucking Shit
Shadow of Mordor – Fucking Awesome?
21 March 2015 at 8:08 pm
If Minecraft is #1, I’m unsubscribing real quick. I’m ready for a mob of
kiddies screaming at me?
Marko Pantic says
21 March 2015 at 8:21 pm
Where is World of Warcraft??
Commander Shepard says
21 March 2015 at 9:16 pm
fallout new vegas >>>>>>>>> fallout 3?
21 March 2015 at 9:18 pm
Minecraft in second place… no, no, no and no, no.
NOOOOOO i say no NO?
21 March 2015 at 9:20 pm
wheres call of duty advanced warfae? wheres mortal kombat decepotion?
wheres tetris requiem? ?
Casper Kejser says
21 March 2015 at 10:10 pm
Where is Assasins Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and Watch Dogs??
saiyan ninjawarriorz says
21 March 2015 at 10:11 pm
10 GTA V
9 fall out new Vegas
8 Elder scrolls oblivion
7 sleeping dogs
6 Mercenaries the first one
5 the saboteur
4 Just cause 2
3 saint row 2
J. Tuakana says
21 March 2015 at 10:48 pm
Not mentioning World of Warcraft. Is this a video for console peasants??
DaBurk DaTokk says
21 March 2015 at 11:41 pm
Dragon Age Inquisition?
22 March 2015 at 12:20 am
You put Minecraft above RDR, Fallout 3 and Skyrim….
Timmy Tonka says
22 March 2015 at 12:43 am
Why isn’t Assassin’s Creed Unity number 1??
big bad brady gameing says
22 March 2015 at 1:36 am
Assassins creed black flag??? One of my favourite open world games?
Solid Basher says
22 March 2015 at 1:46 am
What a shit list…. wheres farcry or assasins creed? Wheres just cause or
22 March 2015 at 2:23 am
Skyrim is the best thing ever. No argument.?
Maya 525 says
22 March 2015 at 2:47 am
What about watch dogs??
Kul Zaze says
22 March 2015 at 3:12 am
Here is a list I of OW games, that you would want to own depending on
whether you are on current or last gen consoles (or PC):
1. Grand Theft Auto 5
2. Watch Dogs (don’t be a hater game is still fun imo)
3. Assassin’s Creed 5: Unity (only get it from a gamestore that lets you
return games its really the luck of the draw as I had no major glitchy
experience with AC5 but so many have said their game has been unplayable)
4. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
5. Tomb Raider (Definitive Edition)
6. Sleeping Dogs (Definitive Edition)
7. Infamous: Second Son (PS4 only)
8. Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
9. Sunset Overdrive (XB1 only)
10. The Last of Us (PS4/3 only, the game is quite linear but still gives
you a open-world area to play in)
11. Dying Light
12. Dragon Age: Inquisition (If you are a RPG fan)
13. Saints Row 4: Re-elected
14. Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
15. Infamous: First Light
16. Transistor (Indie game but a lot of fun and great graphics)
17. Assassin’s Creed: Freedom’s Cry
18. Far Cry 4
1. Uncharted 1-3 (Linear/OWG) (PS3 only)
2. Assassin’s Creed 1-3, Brotherhood & Revelation (if you like really like
the concept then you will like this entire series)
3. Assassin’s Creed: Rogue
4. Batman: Arkham City
5. Just Cause 2
6. Red-Dead Redemption
7. The Witcher 2 (for RPG gamers)
8. Dragon’s Dogma (for RPG gamers)
9. Mirror’s Edge (this isn’t really linear if you use your brains)
10. Prince of Persia
11. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
12. Saints Row 1-3
13. Crackdown 1-2 (two isn’t great so only get it on a sale) (XB only)
15. GTA San Andreas (if you have an xbox disc)
16. Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (if you have an xbox disc)
18. Prototype 2
19. Bully: Scholarship Edition
20. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (esp. on PC)
21. Hitman: Absolution
22. God of War 1-3 & Ascension (PS3 only, it might be linear but the
gameplay is arena based usually and fucking awesome!!)
23. Far Cry 3
24. Devil May Cry 4
OW Games to look forward to in 2015:
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (RPG)
2. Batman: Arkham Knights
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (PS4 only)
4. Quantum Break (XB1 only)
5. No Man’s Sky (PS4 only)
6. Final Fantasy XV (RPG)
7. Just Cause 3
8. Mirror’s Edge 2
9. Rise of the Tomb Raider
11. Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom’s Pain
12 Star Wars: Battlefront
Please inform me if I missed any good OWGs for the above platforms, thanks.
(except for Fallout, TES & Minecraft, as I missed them out on purpose)?
Breayanna Sevin says
22 March 2015 at 4:05 am
I don’t think people realize that WoW is an MMO therefor cannot be
considered an “open-world”. Far Cry 4 and ACU were both VERY glitchy so
they’re both a no. Also, spoiler alert, guys, Watch Dogs was horrible! And
this is coming from someone who played FF and LOVED them even though I knew
they were horrible games. I had more fun playing Uncharted and Neverwinter
for the first time than Watch Dogs. That game was a complete waste of time
and a HUGE disappointment. I wanted to so badly burn my copy, but decided I
shouldn’t ruin the environment anymore than I have and just sell the damn
thing. God, WD was so bad, I think I might’ve killed someone if they put it
in this list. Geez, I am spewing so much hate. I have ever spewed so much
hate or much hate at all before in my life. Ever.Oh, Ubisoft, where did you
go wrong? Why don’t you take your time with your games and not give us
shitty games such as WD, ACU, and FC4? Just come up with something original
and nice this time. I mean, Child of Light was actually pretty cool. I
wanted to smack the girl sometimes, but she was cool.?
dark soul says
22 March 2015 at 4:44 am
WTF skyrims world is better than gta5 and minecraft put together anyone who
has played skyrim knows what I mean if you haven’t play it drop whatever
game your going though now and get it ?