South Africa in the news:
- South Africa’s ruling party finally turns against Zuma: JOHANNESBURG (AP) — South Africa’s ruling party on Tuesday disowned President Jacob Zuma after sticking with him through years of scandals, ordering him to resign in an attempt to resolve a leadership crisis that has disrupted government business in one …: “South Africa” – BingNews
- le Clos: I’ll pay for SA teammates to help me break Commonwealth record: South Africa will not send a 4x100m freestyle team to the Commonwealth Games for the first time since the 1998 edition in Kuala Lumpur. The South African swimming sensation is concerned that he may not be given the best opportunity to go after the record …: “South Africa” – BingNews
- Africa today at a glance: South Africa’s ruling ANC party resolves to oust scandal-tainted President Jacob Zuma from office after he refused to resign. Cameroon army continues search for a local administrator who separatists claimed to have abducted in the restive English-speaking …: “South Africa” – BingNews
- Nelson Mandela’s party orders South Africa’s president to resign: The African National Congress, the party of the late Nelson Mandela and the ruling party in South Africa, has ordered the country’s president, Jacob Zuma, to hand in his resignation, though giving him no deadline to do so. The party’s secretary general …: “South Africa” – BingNews
- South Africa’s ANC demands Zuma step down as president: Johannesburg: South Africa’s ruling African National Congress party has recalled President Jacob Zuma, leaving South Africans waiting to see whether the president will abide by the party’s decision and hand in his resignation. If Zuma decides not to …: “South Africa” – BingNews
Previous: Help your customers understand why workplace noise affects productivity and profitability. And how they can fix it.
Next: Trending Now: Enca