Ma Vie – My life – a Africa interest event taking place on 2019-01-19 10:00:00 in United Kingdom
Join us in the Gallery Room at the Dunadry Hotel, meet Our International Speakers and Trainers, Michelle Siddy European and Africa Regional Vice President, Chris Cramer Trainer & Lifestyle Executive, and Alinde Fox Trainer & Lifestyle Executive. You will learn how we help you create the ultimate satisfaction in life with personalized experiences and opportunities to enrich your life. Although almost 99.9% of human DNA is identical among all people, it is the remaining 0.1% that makes us each truly special. We believe everyone should have direct, affordable access to information about his or her genetics. Imagine being armed with this information, you can be more proactive in choosing a healthy lifestyle— from the foods you eat, the way you exercise, the talents you focus on — All based on your genetic profile With over 10 years of experience in the field, our team of scientists has developed a series of advanced integrated DNA reports focusing on wellness. Our full reports include total testing of more than 700 DNA variants. You will get to know your inner self and full potential. get more insights about your natural abilities and aptitudes, also lets you to better understand how your DNA affects how you think, feel, act and react. You can also learn about your Personality and Inborn Talent, how cool is that? That’s why we offer a comprehensive line of DNA reports that can give you new insight into what makes you extraordinary. Together, we at MaVie, are committed to lead both the company and the community by inspiring, transforming and equipping people around the world to live a life just as our tagline says “Life… Only Better!” Limited seats available, be quick to reserve your place.
Have you tried: Farking?