A nice WordPress Publishing image:
Image by Moyan_Brenn
Iceland, bridge of the glacier lagoon of Jokulsarlon during a foggy sunrise
— FREE PICTURE — HOW TO USE IT —
To use my pictures for free it’s very easy, in 4 steps:
1) Read the "Copyrights Rules & Conditions" section reported below
2) Let me know with a simple message (email of Facebook)
3) Now you can already use them. Don’t wait for my response
4) Please, only if you wish, consider to sustain me with a little donation of your choice in change of my free pictures. As you can imagine, my camera equipment is very expensive! If you do it, I will be incredibly happy! More info in the Donation section below!
– Add me on: Facebook and Twitter (or search for Moyan Brenn)
– My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– My official website: moyanbrenn.wordpress.com
– My travel blog: earthincolors.wordpress.com
WHO LOVES MY PICTURES
Adobe, CNN, Lonely Planet, Yahoo, Alitalia, SkyTG24, Aeroflot, Huffington Post, The Guardian….(here more names)
PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO SUSTAIN MY FREE WORKS
Did you know that all my pictures are free? yes they are!
However, my camera equipment to realize them is very expensive!
For this, I would be very happy if you wish to sustain my works!
Please help me with a donation of your choice!
Write me to email@example.com to make it now!
(I usually reply within 4 hours)
COPYRIGHT RULES & CONDITIONS
-1)-All the images in this gallery belong to me, Moyan Brenn, and are published on Flickr with a personal, artistic, recreational aim.
-2)-They are offered to users for both private or commercial use under a free license called CC-BY-2.0 that everyone must respect, which means that i allow free picture use in change of reporting my credits in a form such as "image copyrights Moyan Brenn" (also a link, optionally, would be appreciated)
-3)-The violation of this license constitutes a critical copyrights infringement.
-4)-Please note that in case of presence of a private property inside my images, such as private buildings or monuments, this license does not already cover the publication permission from the respective property owners. Thus it is responsibility of the user to eventually obtain it direcly from them prior to any usage of such images. In this respect, I decline any responsibility derived from the improper or illegal use of my images.
Have you tried: Sailing in Africa ?